THINGS TO DO BEFORE WE ARRIVE
1. Pack ahead of time so that on
moving day you can help direct the
2. Anything the movers would need
tools to disassemble, needs to be
taken care of prior to the mover’s
arrival. For example mirror off
dressers, headboards unbolted
from the frame of the bed, washer
& dryer disconnected, completely
empty the refrigerator, etc.
3. Please remove all paper, breakables
and fragile items and pack them in
4. Have all boxes sealed with tape on
both the top and the bottom, Color-
coordinate your boxes for each
room so that when you arrive to
your destination, your boxes are
ready to be unloaded where they
5. Don’t forget to Label
6. If you need packing material such
as boxes, tape, paper, etc. Order the
material with our Dispatch Agent,
they will be deliver the day your
contract is signed.
7. Lawn mowers must be completely
emptied of gasoline engines.
8. Garden hoses should be drained
and the ends connected together.
Place hose in empty trash container
to avoid leakage.
9. Chest of drawers and dressers can
be moved with the drawers full.
Please remove items that may break
or move around. (perfume, cologne,
jewelry, glass items)
10. Important We do not move Live
plants, Guns and/or ammunition,
flammables items such as propane
tanks, gasoline, etc…